About Me

My Photo
Jennifer Macker
Hi, I'm Jennifer from Southern California. I'm a creative soul who loves thrift stores, spray paint, DIY projects, and giving old things new life. I'm on a mission to find a new purpose for things and making them more beautiful than they once were.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thrift Store Treasures!

Had a wonderfully successful day thrifting with Ari! 
Here is a quick pic of my findings:


I'm so excited to get these repurposed and
to find their spots in my home.
...

I was also quite lucky to bring home this beauty:


I spotted her right as I walked in to
one of my favorite thrift stores.
I couldn't bring myself
to spend money
on something "just for me" and
not for the home.
...
Ari ended up buying her
for me...an early birthday present!
I'm so giddy with excitement!
...
She will fit perfectly in my bedroom
with that small pop of color 
like Ari suggested.

"Thank you, Ari!"
...

Happy repurposing!
~jennifer

1 comments:

Jenn said...

This could be titled: "Fun days ahead"...with a few shops to Hobby Lobby to help, of course!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio