About Me

My Photo
Jennifer Macker
Hi, I'm Jennifer from Southern California. I'm a creative soul who loves thrift stores, spray paint, DIY projects, and giving old things new life. I'm on a mission to find a new purpose for things and making them more beautiful than they once were.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Photo Blocks

Just a quick glimpse at one
of the projects I completed this weekend
during the 24-hour Survivor Crop.


I was inspired by this version I found on Pinterest.


I followed Michele's tutorial for her 
photo blocks exactly and am
very happy with how they
turned out!
...
They're not exactly repurposed, but
they definitely add some charm
to my home. 






These can be changed up for any season
or holiday, just use your letters
to spell out something else on 
the bottom of the blocks...flip them over when the 
season changes!
Now, that'd be repurposing at it's finest!

~jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio