About Me

My Photo
Jennifer Macker
Hi, I'm Jennifer from Southern California. I'm a creative soul who loves thrift stores, spray paint, DIY projects, and giving old things new life. I'm on a mission to find a new purpose for things and making them more beautiful than they once were.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

To New Inspiration and New Beginnings

Hi there and thank you for stopping by! 
This is my first post on my new blog, 
so please bear with me. 
I am so excited
to be able to share my wonderful
finds and projects here for all of you to see.
...
I know the only way I learn and am inspired
with my DIY projects is by getting
inspiration from other bloggers
and their fabulous creations.
...
I hope to be of some
inspiration for you and I ask
that you share your
projects on here for
all of us to see!
...
Here's to a life a bit altered
and some repurposed charm...

~jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio